in the middle of my dream.. I've been brought to some kind of building with some floor.. maybe two or three floors.. At the first time.. I think that this building is familiar.. and I am on that place with my mate..
I walk around and see the surroundings.. there's something that bothers me.. that place is so dark.. really dark.. me and my friend go to the end of the alley.. and there is a stair on the end of the alley.. we've not talked so much.. *or maybe I don't remember.. and we climb the stair and we get in the second floor.. there is so many people that passing through on that floor.. I don't recognize any of the face.. maybe they are NPC.. LOL
But I recognize the suit that they wear.. I wonder where did I see that.. hahaha.. they looks so busy with something.. they move fast and don't care about the surroundings.. finally in the second floor I know something why it is so dark there.. there is no sun in the sky.. well I mean the light of the sun cannot breach the dark cloud.. oh I see.. there is a big thick dark cloud that block the sun light.. and I see that the sun is going to burst.. well its color is red..
I climb to the next floor.. I don't know if its a rooftop or not.. I look at the sky and then I say this to my friend: "mungkin ini tanda2nya kiamat kali ya?" after I say that.. there is a sound from below.. she asks us why we are on the top.. and after I hear what she say.. I look again to the sky.. and in a blaze.. a dark thick cloud has begone in a second.. it is like that there is someone who pick the cloud piece by piece.. and now the light can come to us and on that building
Thursday, July 26, 2012
there is something in my dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment