Monday, September 14, 2015

you're ****** tito

so I write this one, because I simply have a grudge with myself..

I mean.. I am so foolish.. and I hate this part of mine.. yes I really hate it.. I didn’t learn from my previous experiences.. and then I put myself in difficult position.. and I will regret it..

some said, that you should accept yourself as who you are, including your failure.. but I think, I was too foolish to do the same mistakes over and over again.. great tito, you have ruined yourself..

well, it’s not what you think, I maybe too harsh with myself, since it’s not that so big problem..

dan yang jelas, gw kesel dengan diri gw.. mungkin kalo gw pake kata ‘hate’ itu terlalu keras sih.. dan itu bukan sampe tahap dimana gw sampe benci dengan diri gw sendiri kaya waktu dulu..

I don’t know.. I just can’t express it.. meeenn.. gw kesel aja sih sama diri gw.. ga pernah belajar.. dan terlalu males..

and don’t deny your own heart.. sometimes, its way works better than your brain..

No comments: