Sunday, July 30, 2017

do or not want to do

I hate people who didn't learn about their mistake, or they who didn't learn to improve,
moreover people who didn't want to take a first step to improve about what they are suggested to do, or what they want to be..

it's like a proverb in Indonesia:
"Seekor kedelai tidak akan jatuh ke lubang yang sama dua kali"

well, it means if you fall on the same mistake, it's like you didn't learn, or you fall in to other trap that lead to that mistake..

somehow, I quite often complain about my subordinate who very eager to ask me every little things about project that being handled by my team. it's not a bad thing though, but somehow, if you asked every little things that you didn't understand and expect me to answer your problem, will you learn about it? no, we will not learn (or most likely will not learn) if we didn't experience something by ourself. well, you know me, that I learn by doing and fall into mistake, do the hard way.. do my subordinate learn? yes, maybe. but one thing that I want to put a mark is if you didn't want to learn and improve yourself, how could you be a better person? in this case if you want to know more about the project, make an effort to know about it. besides it disturb myself about my task, you might get a big progress on it.

if I complain about something on someone, like every single time we met, and they didn't change about what I complain, there are two possible reasons:
1. they didn't take my complain or suggestion over the reason that they had, or
2. they didn't want to learn to change themselves.

yes, and I hate that kind of person with the reason number 2.

and I dislike if the person say: "I cannot do it" or "I don't understand about it" as an excuse you don't do something.
well though in many case, there are a lot of things that you don't understand so you can't do something.
the thing is, not on doing something is not the problem, but the lack of willingness of doing something makes it questionable.
well, some research said if you want to be happy, you need to let the other work on something that you don't want to do.
so it's still debatable.


so in summary,
I hate myself as well, since I did a lot of same mistakes that I did in the past.
sometimes I feel frustrated with myself because of that.
I didn't learn well enough, so I fall into the same mistake or same trap.
or do I really want to learn and improve myself?

No comments: