people awareness about mental health is quite high right now, especially on this pandemic era, some people may think that it's common for us to become stress that may effect our mental health.. some people used this thing as a defensive weapon for themselves to justify thing that they do to others.
that's the thing that made big stigma in our society right now, though on the bright side, people see this as a matter that need to be considered.
some said that physical being and mental being is different, but eventually it's related. physical illness can affect our mental health, vice versa mental illness can affect our physical state. it's called psychosomatic.. you can find the article about it on the internet.. let me give you a big picture about it..
psychosomatic is a condition where people feels there is something wrong between physic and mental.. commonly it caused by high stress that cannot be resolved.. but many other factors contributed as well..
in my experience.. it was caused by high stress and depression.. when I see my therapist about it.. I told her about the feeling that I get once I got into the office,, feeling stress, nausea, dizziness and some other symptoms that help her to see the bigger picture of myself.. and that's the first time I heard about 'psychosomatic'.. and yet, it was caused due to high stress that I had..
sometimes, it doesn't make sense, but yet it's true.. your mental health can affect your body.. or in the everyday word, it's the mood that can affect your day..
so yeah, in times like this, due to this pandemic, and I can't get out to just stroll around the mall, or eating good food, especially right now, I challenge myself to not eat spicy food.. all of those factors accumulated on my mind and it affect my body (again)..
i think this is the first time for me to mention my therapist on my blog..
well, maybe i need to see her again, but ugh dammit corona, i have to do it online.. and it's not going well for me..
well, stay healthy friend, and stay sane..
notes: maybe I need to cancel my challenge, and enjoy any food that I eat, in order to myself (?)
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
psychosomatic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment