Monday, December 16, 2019

the future of this blog

I've been writing on this blog since 2008 and after a decade I think it's the best time to think about the future of this blog. whether I want to continue this blog or do some redesign or do makeover or just shut it down this blog.

the main reason of this thought based on the recent posts that might not add any benefit for me and for the society itself.. it goes dark and darker, so I think it should be stopped.. but with my current condition, I don't think that is it possible or not..

the thing is, I have a lot of things that I want to write, a lot of topics that come through my mind.. but maybe I don't have time to make it come true, or too lazy to write it out, or I wasn't in a good mood to write..

I didn't continue songs of the month, didn't continue the article of the month, didn't commit to making one post each month minimal..

I thought it will be a bad influence if I continue writing like this..

so a fresh start? for this blog? or maybe my life as well?
or a dead end?

No comments: