Friday, January 3, 2020

plan for a day

I have written about my planning for a day last month, but I've never had a chance to post it. This time I will post my daily routine if there is no anything that happened based on the current situation when I was still not working.

6.00 am: wake up
6.15 am: pray + toilet
6.30 am: morning run
7.30 am: winding down + tea
8.30 am: shower
9.00 am: breakfast
9.30 am: gaming time
10.00 am: [do some stuff]
12.00 pm: lunch + game
1.30 pm: [do some stuff]
3.00 pm: accompany mom
4.30 pm: relax time + tea
5.30 pm: watch tv
6.30 pm: shower
7.00 pm: play
8.00 pm: family time
9.00 pm: play + tv
10.00 pm: bedtime

this daily routine I made when I was on starbucks plaza senayan, while waiting for kinokuniya to be opened. while having a cup of tea, I made this daily routine when I was not working. maybe I didn't tell you that I resigned from my last company on November due to various reasons. so for the last one and a half months, I have no job. that's why I create this daily routine because somehow I feel like I didn't do my best when I'm at home.

on 'do some stuff' action, it consist of various activities that I can do besides gaming, for example I have cleaned my room, or meditate or reading, or do fitness stuff. yeah, something like this. on bedtime action, the thing that I do is go to bed and do some stuff at my bedroom, for example reading/playing laptop/watch movie, but I do on my bedroom.. the main purpose is whenever I feel asleep I just can sleep right away, because I had trouble sleeping, so I thought this way can help me to get asleep quicker.

so yeah, I hope I can stick to this plan, whenever I didn't have any plan out there.

No comments: