I did
I did try
I did try to be a better man
I did try to care to people around me
But it didn't seem good enough
They didn't recognize my effort
Yes, I did neglect myself sometimes
Yes, I put them beyond myself
But, No, they didn't think like I did
They think that I am an ignorant dumb person
Who always think of myself first
And didn't care about the things around me
Yes, it seems that I'm not good enough for them
Or maybe, I am not good enough for the world
I think that I was been misplaced
Yet, I tried to earn my place
I tried
But, until when?
Until when I tried to earn my place?
Maybe,
I lost all my energy
And my bone deceived me
No matter how hard I tried
I didn't earn place here
Friday, March 20, 2020
I did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment